Personal Real Estate Company is a corporation registered with the BC Registries under the Business Corporations Act according to the specifications of The Real Estate Council of British Columbia.
- Personal Real Estate Corporation BC
Who can incorporate:
- A licensed realtor.
- Currently there is no citizenship or residency requirement for the person who can be the director, officer, and shareholder.
What is required for BC Real Estate Company:
- A name approval number from BC for the company.
- A physical address or street address in the Province of British Columbia.
- The licensed realtor must be the sole president, director and voting shareholder.
What you get
After registering the BC Standard Company, you will receive the following as pdf documents by email:
Processing time: Same day
Are there any rules or restrictions on the name of RECBC?
Yes. The name must include nothing other than:
- The legal name or the licensee name of the realtor.
- The term ‘personal Real Estate Corporation’
Can more than one realtors for an RECBC?
A personal real estate corporation must be just that – personal, with one controlling individual.
Can my family members be shareholders ?
Family members can be non-voting share holders only.