What is included?

This filing process includes name change filing in B.C of a corporation extra provincially registred in B.C. After the filing process, certificate of name change will be emailed.

Pre-requisition for completing this order:

  1. The name must be changed in the home province.
  2. Name approval for the new name must be requested to B.C Registries.

Who can file a name change of Extra-provincial corporation ?

Director, owner or attorney for service.