What is included?

The following changes can be filed for an unincorporated business (Sole proprietorship, Partnership):

  • Business name change, Address Change, Owner’s information change.
  • What cannot be filed: Change of owner’s name of a Sole proprietorship
  • We will register the these changes with the B.C Registries and a proof of filing document will be emailed to you.

Who can request address change?

Owner of the business or one of the partner can request this change.